Ten random facts about me -
1. I love Christmas and struggle a lot with the changes having older children bring.
2. I read every single day. I have been known to read with a torch whilst camping in the days before Kindles.
3. I love baking and my shiny red mixer.
4. I am a technology geek. I love my iPad.
5. My great aunt taught me to crochet when I was 13, but my passion for crocheting has only returned recently as I thought it was a daggy hobby.
6. I love the colour of my walls so much that this is the second home we have painted this colour.
7. I didn't finish school, so I will do anything g humanly possible to make sure my children do.
8. I have been living with my husband Len for 30 years!
9. My children are my world.
10. One day I would like to go to Europe.
Bye for now,