Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I am still here

Wow, I didn't realise how long it has been since I visited my blog!  I have every intention of changing that.  For now I will just catch you up on the happenings here.

Len - still loving his new job and starting to travel more. Recently spent a weekend in the country helping his brother renovate an old church he and his wife bought.

Megan - spent her Uni break on the Gold Coast with her boyfriend and is now back at Uni.

Andy - decided he wanted to leave school and join the Army. Changed his mind and now wants to finish his education at Tafe.

Me - lots of knitting, crochet, study, reading, cooking and all of the other normal housewife stuff.  I have also been working some casual hours at a child care centre.  My bad days are getting less and I am starting to get excited about life again.

Hope all is well with you,

Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment